REPAMATron is software that reads, analyses, categories and visually represents the go-to-market strategy of high-tech vendors.
REPAMTron is currently under development and is designed to provide detailed competitive intelligence, per vendor and across market segments. Unlike traditional competitive intelligence that focuses on the product or the high-level business strategy of a vendor; REPAMATron concentrates on the marketing strategy and language the vendor, vendors or segment employs to take products to market. The results are represented graphically to allow comparisons across vendors and segments to be easily made.
REPAMATron answers the following questions:
- If I were to enter xyz market segment, what strategy should I employ?
- What is my competitor’s value proposition?
- What is the ‘average’ or most popular value proposition for vendors in xyz segment?
- Which job titles do my competitors focus their efforts on?
- What is the most popular product feature promoted by vendors in the xyz segment?
REPAMATron automates the manual REPAMA Methodology and is based on a Natural Language Processing (NLP) software framework called ScrewTinny (scrutiny).